Support Engineer - Active Directory/Office 365
Renumeration | £40k - £55k + Bonus and Benefits
Location | Oxford
Keywords | Azure, Active Directory, AD, Second Line Support, 2nd Line, Windows Server, Group Policy, O365, Azure PAAS.
Job detailsWe are seeking a 2nd Line Support Engineer to support on a Permanent basis.
Duties of the job will include
- Handling Second line support calls
- You will be working with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Office 365 and Microsoft System Centre.
- For example, you may be working on advanced mailbox sharing permissions, group and file permissions, deployment of complex software, registry tweaks and fixes, additional storage or disk expansion, file restorations.
- Working with the team to check customer clouds for common issues such as disk space utilisation, unauthorised access and performance issues.
- You will be part of the team of support team members available to deal with emergency support calls out of normal working hours (the on-call rota attracts an additional on-call overtime payment)
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016 in enterprise infrastructures
- Microsoft Windows Desktop
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Office 365 Administration
- Application Virtualisation (Microsoft Remote Desktop/Citrix XenApp)
- Basic Azure Administration
- Azure PaaS Services/Log Analytics
A Microsoft Gold Partner with extensive experience in the delivery of complex end to end hybrid cloud solutions. They Deliver enterprise-grade, cloud-based solutions to customers around the globe.
Hancock & Parsons Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Hancock & Parsons Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.