Office 365 Specialist / Azure / Infrastructure / Cloud
Renumeration | up to £85,000 Per Annum
Location | This is a Consultant role in a fast-paced growing consultancy and as such, any candidate must be willing to visit client sites. You will be based from home, however frequent travel to your clients will be required.
Keywords | Azure, Office 365, O365, Microsoft Windows, Gold Partner, Skype, SAAS, PAAS, Azure Objects, Azure Active Directory, Azure Identity
We are seeking and a Senior Infrastructure Consultant with experience of Office 365 and Azure
Duties of the job will include
- You will support at a Consultant level, supporting with the implementation of various projects. This will include working with Microsoft Azure, although your key skills will lay within Office 365.
- Delivering and supporting technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies
- Low-level design and implement services within the Microsoft Azure public cloud.
- Office 365 migration – identity architecture and mailbox migration from Exchange to Exchange Online
- Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Azure AD Connect
- Azure Active Directory
- Office 365 (Exchange Online)
- Exchange Server 2010+
- You will be a all-round solid Infrastructure expert, who has had experience in the deployment of several large scale Office 365 / Azure type projects
This is a consultancy client whose main office is situated in London. They are a Microsoft Gold Partner who specialise in Azure. They undertake work throughout the UK, a usual project will consist of a Migration or Deployment of Office 365 / Azure – more than 3000 seats.
Hancock & Parsons Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Hancock & Parsons Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.