My client is looking for a experienced Java Developer with a passion for Microservices to join our team. To be successful as a software developer at my client you have to be a innovative thinker with a hunger to expand your knowledge. You possess a broad set of skills and aren´t afraid to try new things.
The team hopes that their new colleagues will share their interest in Java development, adhere to the principle that nothing is impossible, and are motivated to learn new technologies.
About The Role
- Write test-driven, clean, readable, and efficient code to deliver new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Clearly document any programming-related information
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Naturally driven, innovative, an excellent problem solver, creative and challenge seeking.
- Possess a strong interest in programming and believe there is always something new to learn.
- Enjoy responsibility
- Comfortable working in team as well as individually.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Java development
- Experience in relevant techniques and frameworks, e.g. Spring Framework and Microservices
- An agile mindset and interest in DevOps
- English skills to business standard