UK Tech Jobs
26-02-2019 02:30 PM
- Working within the delivery team, design and build solutions using the Talend product set.
- Develop and enforce data integration processes, templates, design patterns, frameworks, best practices and technical standards around Talend.
- Use hands-on technology experience to conduct proofs of concept and prototypes to prove out new technology and innovative ideas in search for competitive advantages.
- Design and implement data ingestion techniques for real time and batch processes for a variety of sources into a variety of systems using Talend.
- Knowledge of data, master data and metadata related standards, processes and technology.
- Ensure scalability and high availability, fault tolerance, and elasticity within the data systems we deploy.
- Provide technical leadership and coaching to junior team members where required.
- Design and develop ELT and ETL solutions focused on moving data from highly diverse data landscape into a centralised data lake; also architect, design solutions to acquire semi/unstructured data sources, such as sensors, machine logs, click streams, etc Be involved in activities centred on obtaining data and loading into an Enterprise Data Lake.
- Serve as an expert in efficient Talend ETL, data quality, and data consolidation.
- Work with common version-control systems such as Git or VSTS.
- Perform Talend ETL code review to make sure it follows the established standards and best practices.
- Stay current with vendor/product roadmaps and make recommendations for adoption.
- Maintain a customer-focused attitude.
Our Clients Speak
I enjoy working with Joe. He and his team are honest about what they can deliver and always work hard to get the most suitable candidates. They provid...
Over the final quarter of 2010 Chris has filled a number of roles for us for both contract and permanent positions, Chris works hard and has found us ...
Will’s professionalism was second to none when recruiting me into a fantastic SharePoint /O365 role. He went above and beyond to understand my career ...