IT Team Lead
Hancock & Parsons are looking to recruit an IT Team Lead for a digital agency consultancy based in Reading. This is a non-technical role, perfect for someone in a technical role that is looking to move into a less hand on managerial position or for someone who is already in a non-technical managerial role and looking for a change. This role requires the right candidate to manage a team of 4 IT Support Engineers in a busy environment that supports websites and applications like Content Management Sites. This position is being offered with a base salary of up to £35,000 and offers the chance to progress naturally into a more senior position, as well as the chance to be a very influential character in the business.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage a team of 4 IT Support Engineers.
- Manage the influx of of tickets.
- Manage any issues that occur and liaise with the development project team as needed.
- Requirements of the role:
- The ideal candidate will have a background in Infrastructure (supporting Servers on Microsoft) or Development (some sort of web/app development).
- Experience in a customer facing position.
- Ability to liaise with external customers and the service desk.
Our client host all of their websites and apps on Azure on a mix of PaaS and VMs. They also use FreshDesk for ticketing.
If this sounds like a role that interests you, then please submit your application to the email address provided and we can arrange a time to discuss this further.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!