Founded in 2004, N3 has 10+ years of proven success in technology, software, and manufacturing demand generation. N3 employs highly skilled, customer‐focused people worldwide with the ability to deliver in more than 25 languages. Headquartered in Atlanta, N3 offers global resources with offices in Costa Rica, Dublin, Fort Lauderdale, London, Seattle, Singapore, and Fargo, ND.
The interview process
- We will begin by discussing with you the details of the role and the campaign
- We will go through your CV in an attempt to get a deeper understanding of your experience
- Part of this allows us to understand where you see yourself in your career, and ultimately whether this will be a good career move for yourself and N3
- If applying for a foreign language role, you will be required to take a language test in the first instance this is usually in the form of a 5-10 telephone call
- Following succesful completion of this you will be asked to attend a face to face interview.
- We will expect you to attend in formal business attire, taking with you prrof of ID if necessary
- We will communicate to you any feedbacka s and when we are given it